- Want to know more about union business and what is going on in your workplace?
- Want to know more about how you can become more active in the CWU?
- Want to know how you can get involved in CWU community work.
Then look no further.
The CWU Equality, Education and Development department are proud to announce the launch of CWU Unlock – the new CWU platform to help members Unlock their potential and find out more about what the CWU has to offer.
Providing 10 different ways you can get more active in the CWU, there’s something for everyone to get involved with, no matter how much or how little time you have available.
1. Attend your local CWU workplace meetings
2. Help out with CWU activities and charity work
3. Find out who your branch representatives are
4. Follow the CWU Online
5. Download the CWU App
6. Sign up for equalities updates
7. Become a representative
8. Sign up for CWU membership training programmes
9. Encourage more work colleagues to join the CWU
10. Let us know if you need any more support
CWU Unlock provides everything you need to know about the different roles and structures of the union, affords members advice and guidance on how to stand for a CWU position and offers facilities to sign up to regular news, events and training opportunities to boost your skills and abilities.
As a new site we will be continually updating and adding new guidance, resources and information, so please visit CWU Unlock regularly and discover your potential. Visit CWU Unlock today! You won’t regret it!