JOIN THE CWU TODAY!
Be part of a union that makes a real difference in your workplace.
- The CWU is the recognised trade union within Openreach and BT
- We negotiate your terms and conditions, including your pay and grading
- We fight for equality and fairness
- We meet with the National and Local Openreach & BT management to discuss workplace issues on a regular basis
- The more members we have, the stronger we are………
Thank you for being a CWU member. You have a choice and we appreciate your ongoing support. However you will be acutely aware that BT is looking to make rapid change that will be to the detriment of many of us. This change includes office closures, threats of compulsory redundancy and re grading to poorer terms and conditions. We will do our utmost to resist these changes but we can only do so with your ongoing support.
In the meantime we would appeal to you to have conversations with your colleagues and if they are not members please encourage them to contact us.
To succeed we will need the support of all BT employees and your help in persuading your colleagues to join us.
“We don’t get what we deserve – we get what we negotiate. But only if we negotiate from a position of strength.”
*Our branch is made up of activists who come from the workforces where we have members. Without these people standing for office there is no real union. A number of our activists are moving on over the coming months so please consider putting yourself forward. Help, support and training will be given.
Contact any of our branch officers – details here.